|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- >155.5 Mbps (77.7 MHz) switching rates
- Accepts small swing (350 mV) differential signal levels
- Ultra low power dissipation
- 600 ps maximum differential skew (5V, 25°C)
- 6.0 ns maximum propagation delay
- Industrial operating temperature range
- Military operating temperature range option
- Available in surface mount packaging (SOIC) and (LCCC)
- Pin compatible with DS26C32A, MB570 (PECL), and 41LF (PECL)
- Supports OPEN input fail-safe
- Supports short and terminated input fail-safe with the addition of external failsafe biasing
- Compatible with IEEE 1596.3 SCI LVDS standard
- Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 LVDS standard
- Available to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95834
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90C032TMX/NOPB
TheDS90C032 is a quad CMOS differential line receiver designed for applications requiring ultra low power dissipation and high data rates. The device supports data rates in excess of 155.5 Mbps (77.7 MHz) and uses Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology.
TheDS90C032 accepts low voltage (350 mV) differential input signals and translates them to CMOS (TTL compatible) output levels. The receiver supports a TRI-STATE function that may be used to multiplex outputs. The receiver also supports OPEN, shorted, and terminated (100Ω) input Failsafe with the addition of external failsafe biasing. Receiver output will be HIGH for both Failsafe conditions.
TheDS90C032 and companion line driver (DS90C031) provide a new alternative to high power pseudo-ECL devices for high speed point-to-point interface applications.