|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RLJ) | 38|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Supports VESA DisplayPort 1.3, and eDP 1.4
- Quad Channel Linear Redriver Supporting Data Rates up to 12 Gbps including DisplayPort RBR, HBR, HBR2 and HBR3
- Protocol Agnostic
- Transparent to DP Link Training
- Position Independent on the Link Suitable for Source, Sink and Cable Applications
- 15-dB Analog Equalization at 6 GHz
- Output Linear Dynamic Range: 1200 mV
- Bandwidth: >20 GHz
- Better than 16-dB Return Loss at 6 GHz
- 2.5-V or 3.3-V ±5% Single Power Supply Option
- Low Power Consumption with 80 mW per channel at 2.5 V VCC
- GPIO or I2C Control
Texas Instruments SN65DP141RLJT
The SN65DP141 is an asynchronous, protocol-agnostic, low latency, four-channel linear equalizer optimized for use up to 12 Gbps and compensates for losses due to board traces and cables.
The device is transparent to DisplayPort (DP) link training such a way that a DP source and a sink can perform effective link training overcoming traditional “aux snooping” re-drivers’ shortcomings. Additionally, the device is position independent. It can be placed inside source, cable or sink effectively providing a “negative loss” component to the overall link budget. Linear equalization inside SN65DP141 also increases link margin when used with a receiver implementing Decision Feedback Equalization (DFE).
SN65DP141 allows independent channel control for equalization, gain, dynamic range using both I2C and GPIO configurations.