|Package | PIN:||UQFN (RSE) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD
- ±15-kV Human-Body Model (HBM)
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±12-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- Low 1.6-pF I/O Capacitance
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply-Voltage Range
- 6-Channel Device
- Space-Saving UQFN (RSE) Package
Texas Instruments TPD6E004RSER
The TPD6E004 device is a low-capacitance, ±15-kV ESD-protection diode array designed to protect sensitive electronics attached to communication lines. Each channel consists of a pair of diodes that steers ESD current pulses to VCC or GND. The TPD6E004 protects against ESD pulses up to ±15-kV human-body model (HBM), ±8-kV contact ESD, and ±12-kV air-gap ESD as specified in IEC 61000-4-2. This device has a typical 1.6-pF capacitance per channel, making it ideal for use in high-speed data I/O interfaces.
The TPD6E004 device is available in the RSE package and is specified for 40°C to +85°C operation.
The TPD6E004 device is a six-channel ESD structure designed for USB, Ethernet, and FireWire applications.