|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGY) | 14|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to 105°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM Classification LevelH1C
- Device CDM Classification LevelC3
- Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
- Pin strap or I2C Configurable
- USB BC1.2 Charging Downstream Port (CDP) controller
- Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
- Ultra-low USB Disconnect and Shutdown Power Consumption
- Scalable solution - Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
- D1P/M and D2P/M Interchangeable and Host/Device Agnostic
- Supports up to 5m pre-channel or 2m post-channel Cable Length
- Four Selectable AC Boost Setting Via External PulldownResistor
- DC Boost Along With AC Boost for Best SignalIntegrity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TUSB215QRGYRQ1
The TUSB215-Q1 is a USB High-Speed (HS)signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in a transmission channel which helps passing USB electrical compliance tests.
TUSB215-Q1 has a patent-pendingdesign which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and Full Speed (FS) signals. LS and FS signalcharacteristics are unaffected by the TUSB215-Q1 while HS signals are compensated.
Programmable signal AC boost and DC boost permits fine tuning device performance tooptimize High Speed signals at the connector, this allows use in many differentapplications.
In addition, TUSB215-Q1 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging(BC) protocols. TUSB215-Q1 further acts as Charging Downstream Port (CDP) controller and handles thenecessary handshakes with the downstream device.