Targeted for Ethernet/IP secondary communications, this development platform allows you to implement Ethernet/IP communication standards in a broad range of industrial automation equipment. It enables low footprint designs in applications such as industrial automation, factory automation or industrial communication with minimal external components and low-power performance. This reference design supports TMDSICE3359, but can also support TMDXICE110.
- Arm Cortex-A8 processor-based design enables 30% system BOM savings by eliminating external ASIC/FPGA
- Access to other peripherals and interfaces for a scalable HMI, PLC and I/O
- Free board support package and industrial software development kit
- Support other industrial communications with the same hardware (e.g., EtherCAT, PROFIBUS, PROFINET and more)
- Production-ready development platform sub-system which includes schematics, BOM, user guides, application notes, white paper, software, demos and more