DLP® LightCrafter™ Display 2010 Evaluation Module
- DLP® LightCrafter™ Display 2010 EVM User’s Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 390 KB)
21 Oct 2015 1,362 views
DLP® LightCrafter Display 2010 is an easy to use, plug and play evaluation platform for the DLP2010 chipset, which includes the DLP2010 ( .2 WVGA) DMD, DLPC3435 display controller and DLPA2005 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with an optical engine that enables quick evaluation of the DLP2010 chipset for ultra-mobile and ultra-low power display applications. Its modular design allows the exchange of multiple light engines to fit diverse equipment design needs.
Two versions of the evaluation module are available:
DLPDLCR2010EVM: Full-featured version that includes boards, optical engine, DMD, flex and LED cables
DLPDLCR2010EVM-PCB: Includes the PCB main and display boards only (does not include optical engine, DMD, flex or LED cables)
- EVM compatible with wide range of optical modules
- Standard HDMI-input interface offers plug-and-play functionality with various devices.
- Get started quickly with simple yet powerful USB-based GUI
- Comes powered with IntelliBright suite of image processing algorithm to dynamically optimize system brightness or power
- Optical engine from Asia Optical
- DLP2010, DLPC3435 Configuration and Support Firmware
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB Cable (for communication with USB based GUI tool)
- External 5V, 3A power supply. Click here to order power supply.