Wired – Tools & software
The SimpleLink™ MSP432 MCU tools are easy-to-use, including kits, evaluation modules and the SimpleLink SDK for flexible and scalable designs.
Kits and evaluation modules
The MSP432P4 and MSP432E4 LaunchPad™ kits include everything you need to evaluate and begin your development, including an on-board emulator and target boards to simplify advanced development.
Featuring the SimpleLink Ethernet MSP432E401Y a 120MHz Arm Cortex-M4F MCU
- Integrated Ethernet MAC & PHY
- 2x CAN, 1x USB, crypto accelerators
- Seamless cloud connectivity
- Dual BoosterPack headers
- MSP432E4 SimpleLink Academy Training
- SimpleLink MSP432 Software Development Kit
Get 100% code compatability across the SimpleLink MCU portfolio with the SimpleLink SDK
- TI Drivers offers standardized set of functional APIs for integrated peripherals
- Integrated TI-RTOS, a robust, intelligent kernel for complete, out-of-the-box development
- POSIX-compatible APIs offer flexible OS/kernels support
- Encryption-enabled security features
- IoT stacks and plugins to add functionality to your design
Comprehensive software package to develop wireless, high-precision analog & ultra-low-power applications:
- TI Drivers
- RTOS with Power Management & POSIX layer
- Middleware including graphics and other stacks
- Intuitive examples
- Further extendable with SDK Plugins for wireless connectivity & others
Comprehensive software package to develop industrial wireless Ethernet-based gateway:
- TI Drivers,
- RTOS with Power Management and POSIX layer
- Middleware including networking stacks: TCP/IP, mbed TLS, USB, ...
- Intuitive examples
- Further extendable with SDK Plugins for wireless, Cloud and others
Plug-ins allows for additional features on top of the SimpleLink SDK, including the ability to support more sensors, buttons and LEDs with the Sensor and Actuators plug-in.
As a Host MCU, the MSP432 MCU can be used with an SDK plug-in to support Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® low energy connectivity.
SimpleLink MSP432 is supported by a variety of IDEs and compilers including Code Composer Studio (CCS) Desktop, CCS Cloud and tool chains from design network partners as well as debuggers and programmers.
IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm® (EWARM) is a complete debugger and C/C++ compiler tool chain for building and debugging embedded applications based on SimpleLink™ microcontrollers.
ARM® Keil® MDK is a complete debugger and C/C++ compiler tool chain for building and debugging embedded applications based on SimpleLink™ MSP432™ microcontrollers.
The Bootloader is an application built into MSP low-power microcontrollers enabling the user to communicate with the device to read from and write to its memory.
PinMux is GUI tool that provides the necessary C code to configure GPIOs to be used by the peripherals like UART, based on the requirements provided by the user. This tool can be used on your local machine (by downloading and installing the desktop version) or on the Cloud.
Comprehensive list of tools and software to take developers from evaluation, development, to production on MSP432P4 MCUs