Programming sequence for OTP eFuses:
- Power on the board per the power-up sequencing. No voltage should be applied on the VPP_CORE and VPP_MCU terminals during power up and normal operation.
- Load the OTP write software required to program the eFuse (contact your local TI representative for the OTP software package).
- Apply the voltage on the VPP_CORE and VPP_MCU terminals according to the specification in Section 7.8.1.
- Run the software that programs the OTP registers.
- After validating the content of the OTP registers, remove the voltage from the VPP_CORE and VPP_MCU terminals.