For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The AMC1302 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform for evaluating the AMC1302, which is a 7-kV reinforced isolation amplifier designed for use in current shunt measuring applications. AMC1302EVM allows the user to explore all the features of the AMC1302 device.
- Reinforced isolation amplifier: 7-kV peak, 10-kV surge
- Fixed gain of 41
- ±50-mV input range
- Low gain error and drift
- Extended industrial temperature range
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products