For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The Texas Instruments LMP8480/81 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers quickly evaluate the operation and performance of the LMP8480/81 76V Precision High Side Current Sense Amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, load, and test instruments through the use of on-board terminals.
The EVM (...)
- Selectable reference voltage options through jumpers (LMP8481)
- On-board sense resistor or external resistor
- Optional input EMI/RFI filtering
- Separate DUT and load supplies Sense voltage test points
- Optional output isolation resistor
Design tools & simulation
SNVM046B.ZIP (115 KB) - PSpice Model
SNVM047B.ZIP (39 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model
SNVM048B.TSC (2141 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design
SPICE-based analog simulation program
— TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)