For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 25
SIMULATION MODEL Download
This is a small module with 5 completely independent boards that can be broken off by the user. Five schematically identical boards for each of the five gain variation of the INA290 with inputs up to 110V common mode and 5A (on board shunt) input capability. Each board provides test points for VS (...)
- Easy to test INA290 with differential voltage or shunt resistor.
- Pads and sockets allow quick and easy implementation of SMD filtering.
- Breakable panels lets customer experiment and test with all gain variants.
SBOMB25.TSC (138 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBOMB26.ZIP (38 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOL Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
SBOR020C.ZIP (568 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Current Shunt Monitor with Transient Robustness Reference Design TIDA-00302 — This high-side current shunt monitor is used to measure the voltage developed across a current-sensing resistor when current passes through it.
Additionally, an external protection circuit is implemented to provide surge and fast-transient protection and demonstrate the different immunity levels to (...)