For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 399
EVALUATION BOARD Download 899
The INA901EVM-CVAL is an evaluation module (EVM) for the INA901-SP space grade current sense monitor. The EVM is user configurable so that a wide range of operating conditions and filtering options can be demonstrated. The board also contains an LM193QML-SP space grade comparator for evaluation as (...)
- Flexible input connections, including both onboard and external shunt.
- Ease of access to device pins with test points.
- On board comparator for out-of-box overcurrent detection.
- Footprints for optional filtering at the input pins.
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The UC1843BEVM-CVAL uses the UC1843A-SP, INA901-SP, LM139AQML-SP, and UC1901-SP to create an isolated feedback flyback with current sensing and over current flags. The UC1843A-SP is used to switch the low side MOSFET of the flyback converter and provide voltage and current to the output. The (...)
- PWM control using UC1843B-SP
- Over current comparison using LM139AQML-SP
- Current sensing using INA901-SP
SBOMAS8.ZIP (52 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBOMAS9.TSC (4350 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBOMAT0.ZIP (6 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOL Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
SBOR020A.ZIP (525 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download