For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $49.00
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $25.00
The BOOSTXL-3PHGANINV evaluation module features a 48-V/10-A three-phase GaN inverter with precision in-line shunt-based phase current sensing for accurate control of precision drives such as servo drives.
- Wide Input Voltage Range 12-V to 60-V Three Phase GaN Inverter with 7-ARMS Output Current per Phase
- High Accuracy Phase Current Sensing Over Temperature Range From –25°C to 85°C
- Precision In-Line Phase Current Sensing
- TI BoosterPack Compatible Interface
- See the Get Started sections of (...)
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
Evaluate the performance of the INA240 current sense amplifier with the INA240 evaluation module. The INA240EVM package includes one large PCB that can be broken apart into four separate PCBs, one for each of the four gain versions (INA240A1/A2/A3/A4).
The EVM includes test points for external (...)
- Simple access to all device pins
- Multiple input signal options
- Space for optional input filtering
- Configurable reference pins
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The PSEMTHR24EVM-081 mother board features 24 port 2pair/4pair PSE system. When paired with the TPS23881EVM-083 48-channel 4-Pair (90W) PSE daughter card or TPS23882EVM-084 24-channel 2-Pair (30W) PSE daughter card and PSEMCUDAUEVM-082 MCU daughter card (sold separately), users can evaluate this (...)
- 24 port PoE PSE system and expandable to 48 ports
- Highly flexible system with configurable GUI and host interface
- Multiport power management
- IEEE802.3bt compliance
- Mutiple power supplies
- Supporting Legacy PD
SBOMAC7A.ZIP (28 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMAC8A.TSC (440 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMB05.TSC (4533 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOMB42.ZIP (48 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
SPICE-based analog simulation program
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Many TI reference designs include the INA240 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.