|Package | Pins CFP (NAC) | 16|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -55 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 42 | JEDEC TRAY (5+1)|
Features for the LM117HVQML-SP
- Radiation hardness assured (RHA) up to a total ionizing dose (TID) of 100 krad(Si)
- High dose rate (HDR) option at 50–300 rad(Si)/s
- Low dose rate (LDR) option at 10 mrad(Si)/s
- Specified 0.5-A output current
- Adjustable output down to 1.2 V
- Current limit constant with temperature
- Output is short-circuit protected
Description for the LM117HVQML-SP
The LM117HVQML-SP adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage linear regulator is capable of supplying 0.5A over a 1.2-V to 57-V output range. It is simple to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage.
The regulator is "floating" and sees only the input-to-output differential voltage, thus enabling supplies of several hundred volts to be regulated as long as the maximum input-to-output differential is not exceeded.
The flight-proven LM117HVQML-SP offers full overload protection such as current limit, thermal overload protection, and safe area protection. It is exceptionally versatile and can also be used as an adjustable switching regulator, a programmable output regulator, a precision current regulator, and more.