|Package | Pins SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the LV2862
- Input range from 4 V to 60 V with 65-V transients
- 770-kHz (X version) or 2.1-MHz (Y version) switching frequency
- Ultra-high efficiency for light load with Eco-mode
- Low dropout operation
- Output current up to 600 mA
- High-voltage precision enable input
- Overcurrent protection
- Overtemperature protection
- Internal compensation
- Internal soft start
- Small overall solution size (SOT-6L package)
Description for the LV2862
The LV2862 is a PWM DC/DC buck (step-down) regulator. With a wide input range from 4 V to 60 V, the device is designed for a wide range of applications, from industrial to automotive, for power conditioning from unregulated source. An ultra-low 1-µA shutdown current can further prolong battery life. Operating frequency is fixed at 770 kHz (X version) and 2.1 MHz (Y version), allowing the use of small external components while still being able to have low output ripple voltage. Soft start and compensation circuits are implemented internally, which allows the device to be used with minimized external components.
The LV2862 is optimized for up to 600-mA load currents. The device has a 0.765-V nominal feedback voltage.
The device has built-in protection features such as pulse-by-pulse current limit, thermal sensing, and shutdown due to excessive power dissipation. The LV2862 is available in a low profile SOT-6L package.