|Package | Pins SOIC (D) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 85|
|Package qty | Carrier 2,500 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TPS3707
- Power-on reset generator with fixed delay time of 200 ms (no external capacitor needed)
- Precision supply voltage monitor: 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V
- Pin-for-pin compatible with the MAX705 through MAX708 Series
- Integrated watchdog time (TPS3705-xx Only)
- Voltage monitor for power-fail or low-battery warning
- Maximum supply current of 50 µA
- 8-Pin MSOP and 8-Pin SOIC packages
- Temperature range: –40°C to 85°C (–40°C to 125°C for TPS3705-33)
Description for the TPS3707
The TPS370x-xx family of microprocessor supply-voltage supervisors provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems.
During power-on, RESET is asserted when the supply voltage VDD becomes higher than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors VDD and keeps RESET active as long as VDD remains below the threshold voltage VIT+. When the supply voltage drops below the threshold voltage VIT–, the output becomes active (low) again. No external components are required. All the devices of this family have a fixed-sense threshold voltage VIT– set by an internal voltage divider.
The product spectrum is designed for supply voltages of 2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V. The circuits are available in either 8-pin MSOP or standard SOIC packages. The TPS370x-xx devices are characterized for operation over a temperature range of −40°C to 85°C.