For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
SIMULATION TOOL Download
UCC27288EVM is designed for evaluating UCC27288D, which is a 100-V half bridge gate driver with 2.5-A peak source current and 3.5-A peak sink current capability. This EVM serves as a reference design for driving power MOSFETs with up to 20-V drive voltage.
- Up to 20-V power supply range
- 2.5-A and 3.5-A source/sink current capability
- PCB layout optimized for power supply bypassing capacitance and gate drive loop
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products