|Package | PIN:||TO-263 (KTT) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range,
- 1.23V to 37V (57V for HV Version) ±4% Max Over
- Line and Load Conditions
- Specified 1A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range, 40V up to 60V for HV Version
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- 52 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability, Low Power Standby Mode
- High Efficiency
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- P+ Product Enhancement Tested
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM2575HVS-5.0/NOPB
The LM2575 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and an adjustable output version.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2575 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in many cases no heat sink is required.
A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2575 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies.
Other features include a specified ±4% tolerance on output voltage within specified input voltages and output load conditions, and ±10% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included, featuring 50 μA (typical) standby current. The output switch includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting, as well as thermal shutdown for full protection under fault conditions.