|Package | PIN:||TO-220 (NDZ) | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
45 | TUBE
- 3.3-V, 5-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range, 1.2 V to 57 V ±4% Max Over Line and Load Conditions
- Ensured 1-A Output Load Current
- Available in 7-Pin TO-220 and TO-263 (Surface-Mount) Package
- Input Voltage Range Up To 60 V
- 150-kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- Shutdown and Soft-start
- Out Of Regulation Error Flag
- Error Flag Delay
- Low Power Standby Mode, IQ: 90 µA (Typical)
- High Efficiency
- Thermal Shutdown And Current Limit Protection
Texas Instruments LM2590HVT-5.0/NOPB
The LM2590HV series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3-V, 5-V, and an adjustable output version.
This series of switching regulators is similar to the LM2591HV with additional supervisory and control features.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation, improved line and load specifications, fixed-frequency oscillator, Shutdown/Soft-start, output error flag and flag delay.
The LM2590HV operates at a switching frequency of 150 kHz thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be needed with lower frequency switching regulators. Available in a standard 7-pin TO-220 package with several different lead bend options, and a 7-pin TO-263 surface-mount package.
Other features include an ensured ±4% tolerance on output voltage under all conditions of input voltage and output load conditions, and ±15% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdown is included, featuring 90-µA standby current (typical). Self protection features include a two stage current limit for the output switch and an over temperature shutdown for complete protection under fault conditions.