|Package | Pins||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
95 | TUBE
- New product available: LMR36506 3-V to 65-V 0.6-A ultra-small synchronous buck converter
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and adjustable output versions
- Adjustable version output voltage range: 1.2 V to 37 V (57-V for the HV version), ±4% maximum over line and load conditions
- Available in 8-pin surface-mount SOIC and 8-pin PDIP packages
- Ensured 0.5-A output current
- Input voltage range up to 60 V
- Requires only four external components
- 150-kHz Fixed-frequency internal oscillator
- TTL shutdown capability
- Low power standby mode, IQ typically 85 µA
- High efficiency
- Uses readily-available standard inductors
- Thermal shutdown and current-limit protection
- Start WEBENCH design with LM2594HV
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LM2594xx series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all theactive functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 0.5-A load withexcellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V,5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version, and are packaged in a 8-pin PDIP and a 8-pinsurface-mount SOIC package.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use andfeature internal frequency compensation, a fixed-frequency oscillator, and improved line and loadregulation specifications.
The new product,LMR36506,offers reduced BOM cost, higher efficiency, and smaller solution size with many other features. SeetheDeviceComparison Table to compare specs.StartWEBENCH Design withLMR36506.
A standard series of inductors (both through-hole and surface-mount types) are availablefrom several different manufacturers optimized for use with the LM2594xx series. This featuregreatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies.
Other features include an ensured ±4% tolerance on output voltage under all conditions ofinput voltage and output load conditions, and ±15% on the oscillator frequency. External shutdownis included, featuring typically 85-µA standby current. Self-protection features include a twostage frequency reducing current limit for the output switch and an overtemperature shutdown forcomplete protection under fault conditions.
The LM2594HV is for applications requiring an input voltage up to 60 V.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $1.20|