|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RUM) | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 Qualified:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- Wide VIN Input Range From 1.5 V to 42 V When VOUT ≥ 5 V (65-V Absolute Maximum)
- Low Shutdown Current (IQ ≤ 5 µA)
- Low Standby Current (IQ ≤ 15 µA)
- Four Programmable Output Voltage Options and Two Selectable Configurations
- 6.8 V, 7.5 V, 8.5 V, or 10.5 V
- Start-Stop or E-CallConfigurations
- Adjustable Switching Frequency From 220 kHz to 2.3 MHz
- Automatic Wake-Up and Standby Mode Transition
- Optional Clock Synchronization
- Boost Status Indicator
- 1.5-A Peak MOSFET Gate Driver
- Adjustable Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- 16-Pin WQFN With Wettable Flanks
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5150-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5150QRUMTQ1
The LM5150-Q1 device is a wide input range automatic boost controller. The device issuitable for use as a pre-boost converter which maintains the output voltage from a vehicle batteryduring automotive cranking or from a back-up battery during the loss of vehicle battery.
The LM5150-Q1 switching frequency is programmed by a resistor from 220 kHz to 2.3 MHz.Fast switching (≥ 2.2-MHz) minimizes AM band interference and allows for a small solution size andfast transient response.
The LM5150-Q1 operates in low IQ standby mode when the input oroutput voltage is above the preset standby thresholds and automatically wakes up when the outputvoltage drops below the preset wake-up threshold.
The device transients in and out of the low IQ standby mode toextend battery life at light load. A single resistor programs the target output regulation voltageas well as the configuration. Additional features include low shutdown current, boost statusindicator, adjustable cycle-by-cycle current limit, and thermal shutdown.