|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (-40°C to 125°C)
- Ultra Low Ground Pin Current (IGND ≤ 25µA for IOUT = 0.1mA)
- Fixed 5V, 3.3V, 50mA Output
- Output Tolerance ±5% Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Dropout Voltage Typically 200mV @ IOUT = 50mA
- −45V Reverse Transient Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limit
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 40V Operating Voltage Limit
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM9036QM-5.0/NOPB
The LM9036Q ultra-low quiescent current regulator features low dropout voltage and low current in the standby mode. With less than 25µA Ground Pin current at a 0.1mA load, the LM9036Q is ideally suited for automotive and other battery operated systems. The LM9036Q retains all of the features that are common to low dropout regulators including a low dropout PNP pass device, short circuit protection, reverse battery protection, and thermal shutdown. The LM9036Q has a 40V maximum operating voltage limit, a −40°C to +125°C operating temperature range, and ±5% output voltage tolerance over the entire output current, input voltage, and temperature range.