|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RNL) | 22|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 96% Peak Efficiency While Converting 12 V to 5 V
- Low EMI and Switch Noise
- Minimized Switch Node Ringing
- Pseudo-Random Spread Spectrum
- 400-kHz (±10%) Fixed Switching Frequency
- –40°C to +150°C Junction Temperature Range
- External Frequency Synchronization
- RESET Output With Internal Filter and 3-ms Release Timer
- Automatic Light Load Mode for Improved Efficiency
- Pin-Selectable Forced PWM Mode
- Built-In Compensation, Soft Start, Current Limit, Thermal Shutdown, and UVLO
- 0.35-V Dropout With 3.5-A Load at 25°C (Typical)
- 32-µA IQ_VIN: Quiescent Current at 3.3 VOUT and No Load (Typical)
- 5.5-A Continuous Load Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage (1 V to 20 V)
- ±1.5% Reference Voltage Tolerance
- 4-mm × 5-mm, 0.5-mm Pitch SON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMS3655MMRNLT
The LMS3655 synchronous buck regulatorsare optimized for high performance applications, providing an adjustable output of 1 V to 20 V.Seamless transition between PWM and PFM modes, along with a low quiescent current, ensures highefficiency and superior transient responses at all loads.
Advanced high-speed circuitry allows the LMS3655to regulate an input of 24 V to an output of 3.3 V at a fixed frequency of 400 kHz while alsoenabling a continuous load current of 5.5 A. An innovative frequency foldback architecture allowsthis device to regulate a 3.3-V output from an input voltage of only 3.5 V. The input voltage canrange up to 36 V, with transient tolerance up to 42 V, easing input surge protection design.
An open-drain reset output, with built-in filtering and delay, provides a true indicationof system status. This feature negates the requirement for an additional supervisory component,saving cost and board space.