|Package | PIN:||SOT-223 (DCY) | 4|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- Available in 1.8-V, 3.3-V, and Adjustable Versions
- Space-Saving SOT-223 and TO-252 Packages
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Output Current: 1 A
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 125°C
- Line Regulation: 0.2% (Maximum)
- Load Regulation: 0.4% (Maximum)
Texas Instruments LMS8117AMP-3.3/NOPB
The LMS8117A device is a series of low-dropout voltage regulators with a dropout of 1.2 V at 1 A of load current. The device has the same pinout as the LM317.
The LMS8117A is available in an adjustable version, which can set the output voltage from 1.27 V to 13.8 V with only two external resistors. In addition, the device is also available in two fixed voltages, 1.8 V and 3.3 V.
The LMS8117A offers current limiting and thermal shutdown. The device circuit includes a Zener trimmed band-gap reference to assure output voltage accuracy to within ±1%.
The LMS8117A is available in SOT-223 and TO-252 D-PAK packages. A 10-µF (minimum) tantalum capacitor is required at the output to improve the transient response and stability.