|Package | PIN:||SOT-223 (NDC) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 7 V
- Ultra Low-Dropout Voltage
- Low Ground Pin Current
- Load Regulation of 0.06%
- 10-nA Quiescent Current in Shutdown Mode
- Ensured Output Current of 1.5-A DC
- Available in DDPAK/TO-263, TO-220, and
- Output Voltage Accuracy ±1.5%
- ERROR Flag for Output Status
- Sense Option Improves Load Regulation
- Minimum Output Capacitor Requirements
- Overtemperature/Overcurrent Protection
- −40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
Texas Instruments LP3875EMP-1.8/NOPB
The LP387x series of fast ultra low-dropout linear regulators operate from a 2.5-V to 7-V input supply. Wide range of preset output voltage options are available. These ultra low-dropout linear regulators respond very quickly to step changes in load, which makes them suitable for low-voltage microprocessor applications. The LP3872 and LP3875 are developed on a CMOS process which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the LP3872 and LP3875 to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.
Dropout Voltage: Ultra low-dropout voltage; typically 38 mV at 150-mA load current and 380 mV at 1.5-A load current.
Ground Pin Current: Typically 6 mA at 1.5-A load current.
Shutdown Mode: Typically 10-nA quiescent current when the SD pin is pulled low.
ERROR Flag: ERROR flag goes low when the output voltage drops 10% below nominal value (LP3872 only).
SENSE: Sense pin improves regulation at remote loads (LP3875 only).
Precision Output Voltage: Multiple output voltage options are available ranging from 1.8 V to 5 V with a specified accuracy of ±1.5% at room temperature, and ±3.0% over all conditions (varying line, load, and temperature).