|Package | PIN:||TO-263 (KTT) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
- Low Ground Pin Current
- Load Regulation of 0.08%
- 1µA Quiescent Current in Shutdown Mode
- Ensured Output Current of 3A DC
- Available in DDPAK/TO-263 and TO-220 Packages
- Output Voltage Accuracy ± 1.5%
- Error Flag Indicates Output Status
- Sense Option Improves Load Regulation
- Minimum Output Capacitor Requirements
- Overtemperature/overcurrent Protection
- −40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LP3876ES-3.3/NOPB
The LP3873/LP3876 series of fast ultra low-dropout linear regulators operate from a +2.5V to +7.0V input supply. Wide range of preset output voltage options are available. These ultra low dropout linear regulators respond very quickly to step changes in load, which makes them suitable for low voltage microprocessor applications. The LP3873/LP3876 are developed on a CMOS process which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the LP3873/LP3876 to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.
Dropout Voltage: Ultra low dropout voltage; typically 80mV at 300mA load current and 800mV at 3A load current.
Ground Pin Current: Typically 6mA at 3A load current.
Shutdown Mode: Typically 1µA quiescent current when the shutdown pin is pulled low.
Error Flag:Error flag goes low when the output voltage drops 10% below nominal value.
SENSE: Sense pin improves regulation at remote loads.
Precision Output Voltage: Multiple output voltage options are available ranging from 1.8V to 5.0V with an ensured accuracy of ±1.5% at room temperature, and ±3.0% over all conditions (varying line, load, and temperature).