|Package | PIN:||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- Output Current up to 500 mA
- Low Output-Voltage Noise: 12 µVRMS Typical
- PSRR at 1 kHz: 75 dB Typical
- Output Voltage Tolerance (VOUT ≥ 3.3 V): ±2%
- Low IQ (Enabled, No Load): 30 µA Typical
- Low Dropout (VOUT ≥ 3.3 V): 95 mV Typical at 500-mA Load
- Stable With 1-µF Ceramic Input and Output Capacitors
- Thermal-Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Current Protection
- No Noise Bypass Capacitor Required
- Output Automatic Discharge for Fast Turnoff
- Power-Good Output With 140-µs Typical Delay
- Internal Soft-Start to Limit the In-rush Current
- –40°C to +125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
Texas Instruments LP5912-2.5DRVR
The LP5912 is low-noise LDO that can supply up to 500 mA of output current. Designed to meet the requirements of RF and analog circuits, the LP5912 device provides low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current, and low line and load transient response. The LP5912 offers class-leading noise performance without a noise bypass capacitor and with the ability for remote output capacitance placement.
The device is designed to work with a 1-µF input and a 1-µF output ceramic capacitor (no separate noise bypass capacitor required).
This device is available with fixed output voltages from 0.8 V to 5.5 V in 25-mV steps. Contact Texas Instruments Sales for specific voltage option needs.