|Package | PIN:||VQFN-CLIP (RVE) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Integrated 13.8-mΩ and 5.9-mΩ MOSFETs With
8-A Continuous Output Current
- Supports All Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Reference Voltage 600 mV ±0.5% Tolerance
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- D-CAP3™ Control Mode With Fast Load-Step Response
- Auto-Skipping Eco-mode™ for High Light-Load Efficiency
- FCCM for Tight Output Ripple and Voltage Requirements
- Eight Selectable Frequency Settings from
250 kHz to 1 MHz
- Precharged Start-up Capability
- Built-in Output Discharge Circuit
- Open-Drain Power-Good Output
- 3.5 mm × 4.5 mm, 28-Pin, VQFN Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS53513 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS53513RVET
The TPS53513 device is a small-sized, synchronous buck converter with an adaptive on-timeD-CAP3 control mode. The device offers ease-of-use and low external-component count forspace-conscious power systems.
This device features high-performance integrated MOSFETs, accurate 0.5% 0.6-V reference,and an integrated boost switch. Competitive features include very low external-component count,fast load-transient response, auto-skip mode operation, internal soft-start control, and norequirement for compensation.
A forced continuous conduction mode (FCCM) helps meet tight voltage regulation accuracyrequirements for performance DSPs and FPGAs. The TPS53513 device is available in a 28-pin VQFNpackage and is specified from –40°C to +85°C ambient temperature.