|Package | Pins||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Temperature Range: Grade 1 -40°C to 125°C
- HBM ESDClassification: H2
- CDM ESD Classification: C4B
- Integrated Monolithic 0.95-Ω High-Side and 0.33-Ω Low-Side MOSFETs
- 500-mA Continuous Output Current
- Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 6.5 V
- 0.8-V Voltage Reference With ±1.3% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Auto-Skip Advanced Eco-mode™ for High Efficiency at Light Loads
- D-CAP2™ Mode Enables Fast Transient Responses
- No External Compensation Needed
- 600-kHz Switching Frequency
- 2-ms Internal Soft Start
- Safe Start-Up into Prebiased VOUT
- Thermal Shutdown
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Available in 8-pin MSOP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS560200-Q1 is an 17-V, 500-mA, low-Iq, adaptiveon-time D-CAP2 mode synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs in easy-to-use8-pin MSOP package.
The TPS560200-Q1 lets system designers complete the suiteof various end-equipment power bus regulators with a cost-effective, low component count and lowstandby current solution. The main control loop for the device uses the D-CAP2 mode control thatprovides a fast transient response with no external compensation components. The adaptive on-timecontrol supports seamless transition between PWM mode at higher load conditions and advancedEco-Mode operation at light loads.
The TPS560200-Q1 also has a proprietary circuit thatenables the device to adopt to both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors, suchas POSCAP or SP-CAP, and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors. The device operates from 4.5-V to 17-VVIN input. The output voltage can be programmed between 0.8 V and 6.5 V. The device also features afixed 2-ms soft-start time. The device is available in the 8-pin MSOP package.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.49|