|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3-A Converter Integrated 70-mΩ and 30-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP3™ Mode Control with Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 7 V
- Forced Continuous Conduction Mode
- Constant 1.4-MHz Switching Frequency
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25ºC)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-mode Overcurrent Protection
- Non-Latch UVP and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1.7 ms
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS563249DDCR
The TPS563249 is a simple, easy-to-use, 3 A synchronous step-down converter in SOT-23package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
This switching regulator employs D-CAP3 mode control providing a fast transient responseand supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialtypolymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensation components.
TPS563249 operates in Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM), which maintains fixed 1.4MHz switching frequency during light load operation and eliminates system interference. TheTPS563249 is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 2.9-mm SOT (DDC) package, and specified from a –40°C to125°C junction temperature.