|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.9-V to 18-V Input voltage range
- 3-A, 40-V Internal switch
- High-efficiency power conversion: Up to 93%
- Frequency set by external resistor: 200 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Synchronous external switching frequency
- User-defined soft start into full load
- Skip-switching cycle for output regulation at light load
- 14-Pin HTSSOP package with PowerPad™
- Create a custom design using the TPS61175 with the WEBENCH Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS61175PWP
The TPS61175 device is a monolithic switching regulator with integrated 3-A, 40-V powerswitch. The device can be configured in several standard switching-regulator topologies, includingboost, SEPIC, and flyback. The device has a wide input voltage range to support application withinput voltage from multicell batteries or regulated 5-V, 12-V power rails.
The TPS61175 regulates the output voltage with current mode pulse width modulation (PWM)control. The switching frequency of PWM is set by either an external resistor or an external clocksignal. The user can program the switching frequency from 200 kHz to 2.2 MHz.
The device features a programmable soft-start function to limit inrush current duringstart-up, and has other built-in protection features, such as pulse-by-pulse overcurrent limit andthermal shutdown. The TPS61175 is available in 14-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPad.