|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFG) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
(>2 V for device start-up)
- Adjustable output voltage range: 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- High efficiency over the entire load range
- Operating quiescent current: 25 µA
- Power save mode with seamless transition
- Average current mode buck-boost architecture
- Automatic transition between modes
- Fixed frequency operation at 2.4 MHz
- Synchronization to external clock possible
- Safety and robust operation features
- Overtemperature, overvoltageprotection
- Load disconnect during shutdown
- Tiny 8-pin wafer chip scale package (WCSP): 1.814 mm × 1.076 mm
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS63036YFGR
The TPS63036 is a non-inverting buck-boost converter able to provide a regulated outputvoltage from an input supply that can be higher or lower than the output voltage. The buck-boostconverter is based on a fixed frequency, pulse width modulation (PWM) controller using synchronousrectification to obtain maximum efficiency. At low load currents, the converter enters power savemode to maintain high efficiency over a wide load current range. The power save mode can bedisabled, forcing the converter to operate at a fixed switching frequency.
The maximum average current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 1000 mA. Theoutput voltage is programmable using an external resistor divider.
The converter can be disabled to minimize battery drain. During shutdown, the load isdisconnected from the supply.