|Package | Pins||WSON (DRV) | 6|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- Device HBMESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 30 V
- Ultralow IQ: 1 µA
- Reverse Current Protection
- Low ISHUTDOWN: 150 nA
- Supports 200-mA Peak Output
- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1.2 V to 6.5 V
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: SOT-23-5, WSON-6
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS709-Q1 series of linear regulators are ultralow, quiescent current devicesdesigned for power-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides 2%accuracy over temperature. Quiescent current of only 1 µA makes these devices ideal solutions forbattery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation. Thesedevices have thermal-shutdown, current-limit, and reverse-current protections for addedsafety.
These regulators can be put into shutdown mode by pulling the EN pin low. The shutdowncurrent in this mode goes down to 150 nA, typical.
The TPS709-Q1 series is available in WSON-6 andSOT-23-5 packages.