TI 15.4-Stack Gateway Linux Software Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
The TI-15.4-Stack-Gateway-Linux Software Development Kit (SDK) provides a Linux software middleware for the TI 15.4-Stack companion solution. It includes a full Linux user-space software that runs on top of the TI Processor SDK for AM335x platform, which interfaces with the co-processor embedded implementation of TI 15.4-Stack running on the companion SimpleLink CC13xx wireless MCU.
The software middleware included in the SDK provides a high level TCP socket interface for the application, de-facto implementing an IP-Sub-1 GHz gateway and allowing seamless integration with IP-based applications like web-servers, web-sockets or generic cloud server applications running popular protocols based on MQTT or HTTP.The SDK includes a web example application on how to use the socket interface to jump-start application development and easily prototype gateway solutions.
- Compatible with TI 15.4-Stack MAC Co-Processor firmware running on SimpleLink CC13xx wireless MCU
- Running as user-space middleware on top of Sitara Processor SDK for AM335x
- Modular design with TCP socket interface between different SW modules can scale to different SW system architectures
- Implements all networking functionality for device on-boarding and management, and provides a simple and flexible interface making application development easy
- Integrates a javascipt based web server examples which demonstrates a typical application managing devices in the Sub-1 GHz network
- Includes monitoring and actuating functionality example for Sub-1 GHz sensors