For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The LM5036EVM-294 is an EVM for a half-bridge PWM controller with an integrated auxiliary bias supply. This EVM accepts a DC input up to 75 V, delivers a nominal output voltage of 12 VDC, an output current of 8 A, and a current limit of 10 A.
- Integrated 100V auxiliary bias supply
- Fully regulated pre-biased start-up
- Enhanced cycle-by-cycle current limiting with pulse matching
- Programmable latch operation
- Optimized maximum on-time for primary-side switches
- Integrated 100V high voltage startup regulator
SNVMBI1.ZIP (137 KB) - SIMPLIS Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SNVMBP8.ZIP (1687 KB) - PSpice Model CALCULATION TOOL Download
SLUC654A.ZIP (418 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
54-Vdc input, 12-V 4-A output half-bridge reference design
PMP40500 — This 12-V, 42-A output half-bridge reference design is for bus converters in wired networking campus and branch switches. The design features high efficiency and various fault protections (over-current, short-circuit). The guide provides a efficiency comparison using 3kVrms basic and functional (...)