|Package | Pins SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 85|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TPS3801
- Small, 5-Pin SC-70 (SOT-323) Package
- Supply Current of 9 µA
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time
- TPS3800 = 100 ms
- TPS3801 = 200 ms
- TPS3802 = 400 ms
- Precision Supply Voltage Monitor 1.8 V, 2.5 V,
2.7 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V, and Adjustable
- Manual Reset Input (Except TPS3801-01)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Applications Using DSPs, Microcontrollers, or Microprocessors
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
- Programmable Controls
- Intelligent Instruments
- Industrial Equipment
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
- Automotive Systems
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Description for the TPS3801
The TPS380x family of supervisory circuits monitor supply voltages to provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSPs and other processor-based systems.
These devices assert a push-pull RESET signal when the SENSE (adjustable version) or VDD (fixed version) drops below a preset threshold. The RESET output remains asserted for the factory programmed delay time after the SENSE or VDD return above its threshold.
The TPS380x devices, except the TPS3801-01, incorporate a manual reset input (MR). A low level at MR causes RESET to become active.
The TPS380x uses a precision reference to achieve an overall threshold accuracy of 2%—2.5%. These devices are available in a 5-pin SC-70 package, which is only about half the size of a 5-pin SOT-23 package.
The TPS380x devices are fully specified over a temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.