|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 125|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TPS3808
- Power-On Reset Generator with Adjustable Delay Time: 1.25 ms to 10 s
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 2.4 µA Typical
- High Threshold Accuracy: 0.5% Typ
- Fixed Threshold Voltages for Standard Voltage Rails from 0.9 V to 5 V and Adjustable Voltage Down to 0.4 V Are Available
- Manual Reset ( MR) Input
- Open-Drain RESET Output
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Small SOT-23 and 2-mm × 2-mm WSON Packages
Description for the TPS3808
The TPS3808 family of microprocessor supervisory circuits monitors system voltages from 0.4 V to 5 V, asserting an open-drain RESET signal when the SENSE voltage drops below a preset threshold or when the manual reset ( MR) pin drops to a logic low. The RESET output remains low for the user-adjustable delay time after the SENSE voltage and manual reset ( MR) return above the respective thresholds.
The TPS3808 device uses a precision reference to achieve 0.5% threshold accuracy for VIT ≤ 3.3 V. The reset delay time can be set to 20 ms by disconnecting the CT pin, 300 ms by connecting the CT pin to VDD using a resistor, or can be user-adjusted between 1.25 ms and 10 s by connecting the CT pin to an external capacitor. The TPS3808 device has a very low typical quiescent current of 2.4 µA, so it is well-suited to battery-powered applications. It is available in the SOT-23 and 2-mm × 2-mm WSON packages, and is fully specified over a temperature range of –40°C to 125°C (TJ).