For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS Download
The TPS544B20EVM evaluation module (EVM) allows users to evaluate the TPS544B20. The TPS544B20 is a D-CAP2™ mode, 20-A SWIFTTM converter with PMBusTM. It provides a fixed 1.2-V output at up to 20 A from a 12-V input bus. The TPS544B20EVM is designed to demonstrate the TPS544B20 in a typical (...)
- Full power conversion from 12V to 1V at 20A load.
- Test points for all critical waveforms, PMBus connection
- Convenient 3x3” size
- Design files available for reuse
Digital Power Software FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER — Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
DRIVERS & LIBRARIES Download
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
Linux Driver for PMBUS PMBUSSW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports PMBus controlled Buck Controllers. The Linux driver supports communication through the PMBus and interfaces with the HWMon framework.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLUM540.ZIP (85 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVMBI2.ZIP (19 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
12VDC Input, Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) Gen. 2 Power Supply Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
PMP20080 — The PMP20080 is a powerful design intended to operate 5 output rails with application to a Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) Gen2. This design uses 5 synchronous bucks with multiple different controllers to allow for a well regulated set of outputs. Also, PMP20080 allows for the configurability that comes (...)
1V @ 30A Integrated FET with PMBus Reference Design
PMP9008 — PMP9008 is designed using the TPS544C20 to generate low voltage point of load outputs up to 30A. The design is a very compact form factor sync buck with integrated FETs. The controller also offers PMBus comands for telemetry and monitoring. The efficieny is over 85% for almost the entire load range (...)