For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPSM84212EVM-888 evaluation module (EVM) is configured to evaluate the operation of the TPSM84212 power module for current up to 1.5 A. The input voltage range is 14.5V to 28V. The output voltage is 12.0V. The evaluation board makes it easy to evaluate the TPSM84212 operation.
- 14.5V to 28V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 1.5A of Output Current
- Fixed 12V Output Voltage
- Standard TO-220 Package
SLUM594B.ZIP (83 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products