|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°CTA
- Single Inductor Buck-Boost Controller for Step-Up or Step-Down DC/DC Conversion
- Wide VIN: 4.2 V (2.5 V With Bias) to 30 V (42 V Maximum)
- Flexible VOUT: 0.8 V to 30 V
- VOUT Short Protection
- High Efficiency Buck-Boost Transition
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- Optional Frequency Sync and Dithering
- Integrated 2-A MOSFET Gate Drivers
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit and Optional Hiccup
- Optional Input or Output Average Current Limiting
- Programmable Input UVLO and Soft Start
- Power Good and Output Overvoltage Protection
- Available in 28-pin HTSSOP Package With PowerPAD™
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM34936QPWPTQ1
The LM5176-Q1 is a synchronous four-switch buck-boost DC/DC controller capable ofregulating the output voltage at, above, or below the input voltage. The LM5176-Q1 operates over awide input voltage range of 4.2 V to 55 V (60 V absolute maximum) to support a variety ofapplications.
The LM5176-Q1 employs current-mode control both in buck and boost modes of operation forsuperior load and line regulation. The switching frequency is programmed by an external resistorand can be synchronized to an external clock signal.
The device also features a programmable soft-start function and offers protectionfeatures including cycle-by-cycle current limiting, input undervoltage lockout (UVLO), outputovervoltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown. In addition, the LM5176-Q1 features optionalaverage input or output current limiting, optional spread spectrum to reduce peak EMI, and optionalhiccup mode protection in sustained overload conditions.