|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Output Voltage Initial Accuracy 0.1%
- Low Temperature Coefficient 75 ppm/°C
- Low Supply Current, 60 µA
- Enable Pin Allowing a 3 µA Shutdown Mode
- Up to 20 mA Output Current
- Voltage Options 1.8V, 2.048V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 4.096V
- Custom Voltage Options Available (1.8V to 4.096V)
- VIN Range of VREF + 400 mV to 5.5V @10 mA
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- −40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
- LM4128AQ/BQ/CQ/DQ are AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified and are Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4128BMF-3.0/NOPB
Ideal for space critical applications, the LM4128 precision voltage reference is available in the SOT-23 surface-mount package. The LM4128’s advanced design eliminates the need for an external stabilizing capacitor while ensuring stability with capacitive loads up to 10 µF, thus making the LM4128 easy to use.
Series references provide lower power consumption than shunt references, since they do not have to idle the maximum possible load current under no load conditions. This advantage, the low quiescent current (60 µA), and the low dropout voltage (400 mV) make the LM4128 ideal for battery-powered solutions.
The LM4128 is available in four grades (A, B, C, and D) for greater flexibility. The best grade devices (A) have an initial accuracy of 0.1% with ensured temperature coefficient of 75 ppm/°C or less, while the lowest grade parts (D) have an initial accuracy of 1.0% and a tempco of 100 ppm/°C.