|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.3 V to 3.7 V
- Excellent Line Transient Response: ±2 mV (typical)
- Excellent PSRR: –60 dB at 1 kHz typical
- Low Quiescent Current of 29 µA typical
- Small SC70-5 and SOT-23-5 Packages
- Fast Turnon Time of 30 µs typ.
- Typical < 1 nA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- Ensured 150-mA Output Current
- Logic Controlled Enable 0.4 V/0.9 V
- Good Load Transient Response of 50 mVpp (typical)
- Thermal Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- -40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
Texas Instruments LP5951MG-1.5/NOPB
The LP5951 regulator is designed to meet the requirements of portable battery-powered systems providing a regulated output voltage and low quiescent current. When switched to shutdown mode via a logic signal at the Enable (EN) pin, the power consumption is reduced to virtually zero.
The LP5951 is designed to be stable with small 1-µF ceramic capacitors. The device also features internal protection against short-circuit currents and over-temperature conditions.
Performance is specified for a –40°C to 125°C temperature range.
The device is available in fixed output voltages in the range of 1.3 V to 3.7 V. For availability, please contact your local TI sales office.