|Package | Pins||VQFN (RHB) | 32|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C,TA
- FMEDA and Functional Safety Manual available to support your ASIL compliant system designs
- Two High-Efficiency Step-Down DC/DC converters:
- Maximum Output Current 3.5 A
- 2-MHz,3-MHz, or 4-MHz Switching Frequency
- Auto PWM/PFM and Forced-PWMOperations
- Output Voltage = 0.7 V to 3.36V
- 5-V Boost Converter With Bypass-Mode Option:
- Maximum Output Current 600 mA
- Two Inputs for External Voltage Monitoring
- Two Programmable Power-Good Signals
- Dedicated Reference Voltage for Diagnostics
- Window Watchdog With Reset Output
- External Clock Input to Synchronize Switching
- Spread-Spectrum Modulation
- Programmable Start-up and Shutdown Delays and Sequencing With Enable Signal
- Configurable General Purpose Outputs (GPOs)
- I2C-Compatible Interface Supporting Standard (100 kHz), Fast (400 kHz), Fast+ (1 MHz), and High-Speed (3.4 MHz) Modes
- Interrupt Function With Programmable Masking
- Output Short-Circuit and Overload Protection
- Overtemperature Warning and Protection
- Overvoltage Protection (OVP) and Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LP87702-Q1 helps meet the power management requirements of the latest platforms,particularly in automotive radar and camera and industrial radar applications. The device containstwo step-down DC/DC converters, and a 5-V boost converter/bypassswitch. To support safety critical applications. the device integrates two voltagemonitoring inputs for external power supplies, and a window watchdog.
The automatic PWM/PFM (AUTO mode) operation gives high efficiency over a wide outputcurrent range for buck converters. The LP87702-Q1 usesremote voltage sensing to compensate IR drop between the converter output and the point-of-load,thus improving the accuracy of the output voltage.
Programmable start-up and shutdown sequences synchronized to the enable signal aresupported, including general purpose digital outputs. During start-up and voltage change, thedevice controls the output slew rate for minimum output voltage overshoot and inrush current. Thisdevice contains one-time-programmable (OTP) memory. Each orderable part number has specific OTPsettings for a given application. Details of the default OTP configuration for each orderable partnumber can be found in the technical reference manual.