|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC6
- Initial Accuracy: ±0.05% (Maximum)
- Temperature Coefficient : 6 ppm/°C (Maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
- Output Voltage Options: 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 4.096V, 5.0V
- Output Current: ±10 mA
- Low Quiescent Current: 95 µA (maximum)
- Low Shutdown Mode Current: 3 µA (maximum)
- Wide Input Voltage: 12 V
- Output 1/f Noise (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz): 3.8 µVPP/V
- Excellent Long-Term Stability 25 ppm/1000 hrs
- Small Footprint 6-Pin SOT-23 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF3425QDBVRQ1
The REF34-Q1 devices are low-temperature-drift
(6 ppm/°C), low-power, high-precision CMOS voltage references. The devices have ±0.05%initial accuracy and low operating current with power consumption less than 95 µA. These devicesalso offer very low output noise of 3.8 µVPP/V, which enable the devices tomaintain high signal integrity with high-resolution data converters and noise criticalsystems.
Stability and system reliability are further improved by the low output-voltagehysteresis of these devices and low long-term output voltage drift. Furthermore, the smallsize and low operating current of the devices (95 µA) make them an excellent choise forbattery-powered applications. The REF34-Q1 features an enable pin that can set the device intoshutdown where it consumes a low stand by current (3 µA) to help with overall system power duringstandby.
The REF34-Q1 family is specified for the wide temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.Contact the TI sales representative for additional voltage options.