|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Low temperature drift:
- High-grade: 3 ppm/°C (Max)
- Standard-grade: 8ppm/°C (Max)
- High Accuracy:
- High-grade: 0.05% (Max)
- Standard-rade: 0.1% (Max)
- Low noise: 3 µVPP/V
- Excellent long-term stability:
- 50 ppm/1000 hr (Typ) First 1000 hours (VSSOP)
- 25 ppm/1000 hr (Typ) Second 2000 hours (VSSOP)
- High-Output Current: ±10 mA
- Temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments REF5050IDR
The REF50xx is a family of low-noise, low-drift, very high precision voltage references.These references are capable of both sinking and sourcing current, and have excellent line and loadregulation.
Excellent temperature drift (3 ppm/°C) and high accuracy (0.05%) are achieved usingproprietary design techniques. These features, combined with very low noise, make the REF50xxfamily ideal for use in high-precision data acquisition systems.
Each reference voltage is available in both high grade (REF50xxIDGK and REF50xxID) andstandard grade (REF50xxAIDGK and REF50xxAID). The reference voltages are offered in 8-pin VSSOP andSOIC packages, and are specified from –40°C to 125°C.