|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 to 18 V
- Adjustable Threshold: Down to 400 mV
- Open-Drain Outputs for Overvoltage and Undervoltage Detection
- Low Quiescent Current: 5.5 µA (typ)
- High Threshold Accuracy:
- 1% Over Temperature
- 0.25% (typ)
- Internal Hysteresis: 5.5 mV (typ)
- Available in ThinSOT23-6 and WSON Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3700QDDCRQ1
The TPS3700-Q1 wide-supply voltage window comparator operates over a 1.8-V to 18-V range.The device has two high-accuracy comparators with an internal 400-mV reference and two open-drainoutputs rated to 18 V for overvoltage and undervoltage detection. The TPS3700-Q1 device can be usedas a window comparator or as two independent voltage monitors; the monitored voltage can be setwith the use of external resistors.
The OUTA terminal is driven low when the voltage at the INA+ terminal drops below(VIT+ – Vhys), and goes high when the voltage returnsabove the respective threshold (VIT+). The OUTB terminal is driven low whenthe voltage at the INB– terminal rises above VIT+, and goes high when thevoltage drops below the respective threshold (VIT+ –Vhys). Both comparators in the TPS3700-Q1 device include built-in hysteresisfor filtering to reject brief glitches, thereby ensuring stable output operation without falsetriggering.
The TPS3700-Q1 device is available in a
ThinSOT23-6 package and is specified over the junction temperature range of –40°C to125°C.