|Package | Pins||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||S (-40 to 105)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- High Voltage Synchronous Buck Driver
- Integrated Boost Switch for Bootstrap Action
- Adaptive Dead Time Control and Shoot-through Protection
- 0.4-Ω Sink Resistance for Low-side Drive
- 1.0-Ω Source Resistance for High-side Drive
- SKIP Pin to Improve Light-Load Efficiency
- Adaptive Zero-Crossing Detection for Optimal Light-Load Efficiency
- 8-Pin 3 mm × 3 mm SON (DRB) Package
The TPS51601A is a synchronous buck MOSFET driver with integrated boost switch. This high-performance driver is capable of driving high-side and low-side side N-channel FETs with the highest speed and lowest switching loss. Adaptive dead-time control and shoot-through protection are included.
The TPS51601A is available in the space-saving 8-pin 3 mm × 3 mm SON package and operates between –40°C and 105°C.