|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSG) | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Reduced Dead-Time Drive Circuit for Optimized
- Automatic Zero Crossing Detection for Optimized
- Multiple Low-Power Modes for Optimized Light-
- Optimized Signal Path Delays for High-Frequency
- Integrated BST Switch Drive Strength Optimized
for Ultrabook FETs
- Optimized for 5-V FET Drive
- Conversion Input Voltage Range (VIN): 4.5 to 28 V
- 2-mm × 2-mm, 8-Pin, WSON Thermal Pad
Texas Instruments TPS51604DSGT
The TPS51604 drivers are optimized for high-frequency CPU VCORE applications. Advanced features such as reduced dead-time drive and auto zero crossing are used to optimize efficiency over the entire load range.
The SKIP pin provides the option of CCM operation to support controlled management of the output voltage. In addition, the TPS51604 supports two low-power modes. With the PWM input in tri-state, quiescent current is reduced to 130 µA, with immediate response. When SKIP is held at tri-state, the current is reduced to 8 µA (typically 20 µs is required to resume switching). Paired with the appropriate TI controller, the drivers deliver an exceptionally high performance power supply system.
The TPS51604 device is packaged in a space saving, thermally-enhanced 8-pin, 2-mm × 2-mm WSON package and operates from –40°C to 105°C.