|Package | Pins||VSON (DRB) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Low-Dropout 1-A Regulator With Enable
- Adjustable Output Voltages: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Fixed Output Voltages: 0.8 V to 6 V
- Wide-Bandwidth High PSRR:
- 63 dB at 1 kHz
- 57 dB at 100 kHz
- 38 dBat 1 MHz
- Low Noise: (14 × VOUT ) µVRMS Typical (100 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Stable with a 4.7-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- 3% Overall Accuracy (Over Load/Line/Temp)
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Very Low Dropout: 170 mV Typical at 1 A
- 3-mm × 3-mm VSON-8 DRB Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The TPS7A80 family of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs) offer very high power-supplyripple rejection (PSRR) at the output. This LDO family uses an advanced BiCMOS process and aPMOSFET pass device to achieve very low noise, excellent transient response, and excellent PSRRperformance.
The TPS7A80 family is stable with a 4.7-µF ceramic output capacitor, and uses a precisionvoltage reference and feedback loop to achieve a worst-case accuracy of 3% over all load, line,process, and temperature variations.
This family is fully specified over the temperature range of TJ =–40°C to +125°C, and is offered in a 3-mm × 3-mm, VSON-8 package with a thermal pad.
|Package qty | Carrier||
250 | SMALL T&R
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.69|