|Package | Pins||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||S (-40 to 105)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Green-Mode Controller With Advanced Energy
- Quasi-Resonant Mode Operation for Reduced
EMI and Low Switching Losses (Low-Voltage
- Low Standby Current for Minimum System No-
Load Power Consumption
- Low Start-up Current: 25-µA Maximum
- Programmable Line and Load Over-Voltage
- Internal Over-Temperature Protection
- Current Limit Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Power Limit
- Primary-Side Over-Current Hiccup Restart
- 1-A Sink, –0.75-A Source TrueDrive™ Gate Drive
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Green-Mode Status Pin (PFC Disable Function)
The UCC28600 is a PWM controller with advanced energy features to meet stringent world-wide energy efficiency requirements.
UCC28600 integrates built-in advanced energy saving features with high-level protection features to provide cost-effective solutions for energy-efficient power supplies. UCC28600 incorporates frequency fold-back and green-mode operation to reduce the switching losses at light-load and no-load conditions.
UCC28600 is available in the 8-pin SOIC package. Operating junction temperature range is –40°C to +105°C.
The UCC28600 Design Calculator, (SLVC104), located in the Tools and Software section of the UCC28600 product folder, provides a user-interactive iterative process for selecting recommended component values for an optimal design.
|Package qty | Carrier||
75 | TUBE
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $0.37|